Introducing Quicksilver, the ULTIMATE toy hauler camper trailer that exceeds in flexibility, versatility and ultra-lightweight aluminum and composite design, maximizing cargo capacity. With Quicksilver's rigid and durable design qualities, these toy haulers are not just camper trailers, but can also perform as cargo trailers for personal and/or business use.
The Quicksilver features Livin Lite's famous 100% aluminum construction. NO STEEL, NO ROT, NO WOOD, NO MOLD! This unique aluminum construction design includes aluminum walls, floors, cabinet framing, main trailer frame, exterior skin, roof bows and roof exterior. Anything that has to due with the structure of the trailer, is 100% aluminum. Other components within the VRV toy haulers that cannot be constructed of aluminum are built from recycled and composite materials. What does this all mean? This will ensure that Quicksilvers are truly as lightweight as possible which INCREASES CARGO CAPACITY. Many traditional RV toy haulers lack in cargo capacity to carry all those "toys", because the trailers themselves are built too heavy and the axles carrying the trailers are under-rated, not with Livin Lite's Quicksilver toy haulers!
What comes standard of the Quicksilver toy haulers? Great question! Some standard features included on their toy haulers are Dexter® torsion axles with electric brakes, Dometic® manual awning, refrigerator, convection microwave, wet/dry bathroom with foot flush toilet, holding tank monitor system, black tank flush kit, black exterior diamond plate trim, pull down rear screen, 12V rear exterior loading lights, 15" wheels, 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater, d-rings for tie-downs, (2) 20# LP bottles with ABS cover, AM/FM/CD/DVD Stereo with interior and exterior speakers, and solid surface kitchen countertops.
Why Buy a Quicksilver Toy Hauler?
- Lasts Longer - All aluminum construction offers NO MOLD, NO ROT!
- Less Wind Resistance - Aerodynamic front profile for increased fuel economy
- Less Dry Weight - Aluminum & composite qualities reducing weight
- More Cargo Capacity - Lower dry weights means more cargo capacity in comparison to other brands
- Smoother Ride Quality - Torsion axles provide smoother ride quality, less tension on toys
- Moisture Worry Free - Don't worry about moisture coming in with your toys, its all aluminum
- More Garage Space - Longer and wider cargo floorspace in the garage area
- Most Versatility - Quicksilvers can be used as either toy hauler camper OR cargo trailer
With Quicksilver floorplans available, we're positive you'll find exactly what you're looking for.